Tetra Tech Coffey is supporting organisations and clients to respond to COVID-19.
Our clients have access to our combined technical experience, including qualified occupational hygienists with the skills and experience to assist organisations to prepare for and manage COVID-19 challenges in their operations.
Tetra Tech Coffey offers the following COVID-19 response services:
COVID-19 Disinfection Verification Assessments
Evaluation of SARS-CoV-2 cleaning and disinfection processes undertaken in response to COVID-19 exposure incidents. This process includes:
- Evaluation of cleaning and disinfection procedures in relation to industry accepted technical framework
- Quantitative ATP testing of representative high-touch surfaces to verify the efficacy of disinfection works
- Provision of SAME DAY Verification Certificates to facilitate rapid re-occupation of sites
Preparation of COVID-19 Management Systems
Review, and/or provision of tailored COVID-19 management systems, including:
- COVID-19 Risk Management Plans
- Cleaning and Disinfection Methodologies and Standard Operating Procedures
- COVID-19 Emergency Response Procedures
Expert Advice for all COVID-19 and Biological Hazard Matters
Provision of expert advice for all queries or concerns regarding exposure to SARS-CoC-2, biological hazards, or any wider occupational hygiene concerns.
For further information and advice please contact our WHS and Hazardous Materials Practice Leader Aaron Holmes +61 427 922 681 or email@example.com.
Learn more about Tetra Tech’s global COVID-19 response services.